Colors by Llarowe: Rockin' My Juju, Unorthodox Annie, and This Girl is on Fire... Help!

Sunday, March 09, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Today I have three more Colors by Llarowe polishes for you. I am absolutely in love with her holographic polishes (and boy does she have a lot of them)! So today we have Rockin' my Juju, Unorthodox Annie, and This Girl is on Fire... Help!. I'm going to say right now that the formula and application on all of these is amazing. Like butter. Sweet delicious, beautifully pigmented butter.

Rockin' My Juju is a holographic multi chrome that shifts from blue to pink to purple to copper. I love this color. It's so full of beautiful colors no matter what lighting you're in. It's just stunning all around. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.
Colors by Llarowe - Rockin' My Juju



 
Colors by Llarowe - Rockin' My Juju

Unorthodox Annie is described by Llarowe as a "deep, bronzed plum/eggplant duochrome linear holographic" and that's probably about as accurate a description one could give for this color. It's stunning (and currently what I'm rocking!). This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Colors by Llarowe - Unorthodox Annie
Colors by Llarowe - Unorthodox Annie
This Girl is on Fire... Help! is a dark purple linear holographic. I had a really hard time capturing the true color of this polish. I took a ton of shots and only ended up with one that I felt did it any justice, but the color still seems to lean slightly blue in the photo. It's not, this is a straight purple in person and the holo is much stronger. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Colors by Llarowe - This Girl is on Fire... Help!
I know I said this last time, but I will say it again and again, I love Llarowe polishes. They've got a wonderful formula and are highly pigmented. You can buy Llarowe polishes at Llarowe. Right now This Girl is on Fire... Help! isn't available (I purchased this last year), but Rockin' My Juju and Unorthodox Annie are still available.

0 comments: