Color Club: 2015 Halo Hues

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 Unknown 2 Comments


Today I have the Color Club 2015 Halo Hues to show you guys! This is an older collection, obviously, but it's still readily available and it's gorgeous. There are seven polishes in this collection, which is more than the previous two Halo Hues releases. I also want to apologize in advance for the state of my cuticles. It's winter and I'm trying, but they are stubborn beasts and I neglected them a bit. Mea culpa.

First up is Star Light, Star Bright. This is a gold holographic polish with a gold flash. The formula and opacity on this is wonderful. I used two coats for this photo with a top coat of Seche Vite, but I definitely believe this could be a one coater. 

Star Light, Star Bright
Star Light, Star Bright
Next up we have Sidewalk Psychic. This is a copper holographic polish with a copper flash. The formula and opacity on this one is again, wonderful. I used two coats for this photo with a top coat of Seche Vite. This could most definitely be a one coater though. 

Sidewalk Psychic
Sidewalk Psychic
Next up is Date with Destiny. This is a lavender holographic polish with a lilac flash. Another one with an excellent formula and opacity. I again used two coats for this photo with a top coat of Seche Vite. Again, this could be a one coater. 

Date With Destiny
Date With Destiny
Next up we have Crystal Baller. This is a blue holographic with a purple flash that's rather hard to see with how holo this polish is. Again, formula and opacity are both excellent. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite. This could also be a one coater.

Crystal Baller
Crystal Baller
Next up we have Just My Luck. This is like a metallic minty spring green holographic polish with a matching flash. Just like all the others the formula and opacity was excellent on this. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite. This could be a one coater.

Just My Luck
Just My Luck
Almost done! Next up is What's Your Sign?. This is a very light lilac holographic polish with a fuchsia flash. The formula and opacity are again both excellent with this polish. I used two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite for these photos. This one is too light to be a one coater IMO. 

What's Your Sign?
What's Your Sign?
Last, but not least, we have Fingers Crossed. This is a silver holographic polish with a gold flash. Just like all the others the formula and opacity are both excellent on this one as well. I used two coats and a top coat of Seche Vite for these photos. This could be a one coater.

Fingers Crossed
Fingers Crossed
So that's all of them! They're all lovely but my favorites are What's Your Sign? and Date with Destiny. Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
These are available in a number of places and retail anywhere from $8 - $10. I bought the entire set from EnoSpring for $40. They have some seriously awesome deals on Color Club sets.

2 comments: