Mani Monday

Monday, January 18, 2016 Unknown 2 Comments


So not sticking to updating this quite as much as I had hoped, but I'm still making a strong effort over here. I've been doing stuff and taking photos, but I haven't edited or watermarked them yet or written posts. So I'm like halfway there? I've got some stuff for you today obviously. I've really been into stamping lately so today I have a mani I did using Different Dimension Mystery Villain #3, Drizella Tremaine, stamped with Vapid Lacquer Pessimist and MoYou Illusion No. 5 plate.



Because I've been slacking I also have a bonus mani for you today! I did this one last weekend and didn't get enough decent pictures to make an entire post for it. The base for this one is Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour over black and was also stamped with Vapid Lacquer Pessimist and MoYou Illusion No. 5 plate. It's a cool plate. I dig it.


Well, that's it. That's all I've got for you today. Let us know what you think of these in the comments! (Also any helpful stamping advice welcome, I am still a noob.)

2 comments:

  1. Love both! Can't even tell you're a noob! I wouldn't call you that.

    ReplyDelete