Femme Fatale: Grape Minds Think Alike (Oops May '16)

Monday, September 26, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey y'all! Today I've got Femme Fatale Grape Minds Think Alike! This was an Oops polish release in May 2016. This is an blackish purple base (it looks sort of indigo to me) with a copper shimmer and a variety of glitters... gold hex and holographic circle glitters. Since this is a jelly polish it's not going to be a one coater. I found best coverage to be three coats. Shown below is three coats and a glossy top coat to smooth it out.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I really like this polish, but I'm a fan of all things purple and copper so I might be a bit biased. This is actually still in stock at Beautometry and Shiro Cosmetics, but when it's sold out it's gone, so grab it while you can! What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: