CrowsToes: One Trick Pony

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have CrowsToes One Trick Pony to show you! You know, I often neglect my CrowsToes and every time I pull one out and wear it I feel so guilty about it because they're gorgeous. One Trick Pony is no exception to this. It's a stunning deep purple to green holographic duochrome that glides on silky smooth and is super opaque. This could easily be a one coater with a thick coat. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
As you can see it's super holo even under artificial lighting. When the light hits it the purple really pops through though. I'm think I'm definitely going to have the break this out more often though. It's beautiful! What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: