Shooting Star Sunday: Hercules

Sunday, September 25, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! So I know I sort of disappeared this week... I don't particularly want to get into it all, but the long story short is that there was an unexpected death very close to me and I spent most of the week dealing with that stuff. It was not a good week. But I digress. We're back on schedule this week and today we have another in our Shooting Star Sunday series! Today we have Different Dimension Hercules!

Hercules is a linear holographic base packed with silver and gold flakies and has a golden flash! This polish has a silky smooth formula and is pretty opaque, but not enough to be a one coater. You could definitely do two coats and have sufficent coverage, but I did three thinner coats and a glossy top coat. 

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I love this polish! It's the perfect golden shade for autumn! It's very reminiscent of Alpha, which I featured on our last Shooting Star Sunday, but it's a gold version. This polish was originally released on February 28th, 2015 and was unfortunately a limited edition, but you might be able to find someone who will part with theirs. What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: