Baroness X: Demeter (September Monthly Mythical Mystery)

Friday, September 30, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Since today is the last day of September (and my mother's birthday - Happy Birthday Mom!) I figured it was about time to do the reveal for the September Monthly Mythical Mystery from Baroness X! This month's polish is Demeter and the extras are bath tea and a shower tab that are poppy scented!

Demeter is described as a fiery red-orange linear holo with golden flakies. I'd call this a blood orange or a poppy red and the gold flakies really give it an extra pop! I did find this to be a bit sheer with one coat, but it builds nicely and two coats would be sufficient. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Anddddd as an extra special treat... I actually have sunlight shots! I almost never get a chance to actually swatch when the sun is out, but I did today and so you get some sun pictures! 

Direct Sunlight
Direct Sunlight
Direct Sunlight
This isn't a color I would normally pick for myself since oranges and orange toned polishes can be super finicky on me, but I really like this! It's definitely a unique addition to my collection! What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

Also, the October MMM is on sale now for $15! The hint this month is that it's vampy and includes blood orange scents! It's on sale until Oct 2nd or until it sells out (there are 125 available this month), so grab it while you can!

0 comments: