Orly: Mirrorball

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey y'all! So today I've got Orly Mirrorball to show you! This polish has been out for a while now so I think just about everybody and their sister has this in the nail polish community. It's easy to see why though because it's a stunner! I did find this polish to be a bit on the thin side, but to be honest that could be because I've become accustomed to indies with a slightly thicker formula. It's pretty par for the course for a mainstream polish formula wise. All photos shown are three coats (needed to full opacity) with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
And now for the sun shots!!! Okay, so we're hitting the time of year where I pretty much never get to see sunshine with my full time job (I leave and it's dark, I come home and it's getting dark/is dark). So I was pretty pumped to be able to get some sunshine shots of this.

Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight
Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight
Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight
So, what do you think of this one? Is this polish in your stash already or do you have to go get it now? Let me know in the comments!

You can buy this polish for $8.50 here.

0 comments: