Different Dimension: Dueling Unicorns & Lucky

Saturday, March 15, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello there! It feels good to be updating again. I've been away from home all week and hadn't had a chance to swatch or blog at all. But! I stopped home yesterday and grabbed some polish, my laptop, and my camera. So I'm going to sit around do some swatching at my boyfriend's house today while I watch the dogs. :) Today I have two Different Dimension polishes for you: Dueling Unicorns and Lucky.

Dueling Unicorns is a linear purple holographic polish. The application of this polish is very smooth, but the polish itself is a little sheer so you'll definitely need 2-3 coats. This is three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Different Dimension - Dueling Unicorns



Different Dimension -Dueling Unicorns
Lucky is a pink linear holographic polish. The application of this polish is also very smooth, but this one is also needs a little building, so you'll need to do 2-3 coats for full coverage with this one too. This is three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Different Dimension - Lucky
Different Dimension - Lucky
I really like Different Dimension polish. They're one of the first indie brands that I purchased. These are the only two I have from them that aren't glitter toppers though (Nessie's Revenge and Excelsior are next on my list from them). Different Dimension is 3-free and can be purchased at their Etsy store, Llarowe, or several other international retailers. 

0 comments: