CrowsToes: Storms Never Last

Monday, March 03, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

For the first time today I broke out the lens kit I got for Christmas and decided to try out my new pretties. I'm still going to have to break down and buy something better, but these take decent enough close ups that I decided to finally start swatching.

I don't have too many CrowsToes polishes, but I absolutely love all the ones I do have. Today I have Storms Never Last for you. Unfortunately neither of these pictures are taken in sunlight (and I don't have a lightbox yet) because it was snowing like crazy all day today. So both of these are taken in artificial indoor lighting.

CrowsToes - Storms Never Last
CrowsToes - Storms Never Last
This is a single coat of Storms Never Last over two coats of A England - Elaine. This has a very purple, sparkly look to it in indoor lighting, but as soon as you get this into some sunlight it has a very sparkly blue flashes to it. It's an absolutely beautiful polish with great application. A little on the thick side, but goes on fantastically.

0 comments: