A England: The Legends Collection

Saturday, March 22, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello! Today I have three polishes from the A England Legends Collection: Ascalon, Princess Tears, and Saint George. I don't have too many A England polishes so far, but the ones I do have are amazing. My only grief with A England is that I find that their polishes have this weird scent... like vinegar mixed with ammonia. Now, I have an abnormally acute sense of smell so take that for what it is. I doubt most people would be able to smell it at all or if they do it's quite faint.

A England - Ascalon

So that being said, the formula on their polishes is amazing. All of these could be one coaters and are super glossy, but I'm quirky and feel like I have to do a second coat just to be safe.

Ascalon is a steely gray scattered holographic duochrome that flashes a pretty lilac purple. This is two coats and no top coat.

A England - Ascalon
Princess Tears is a lilac scattered holographic duochrome that flashes gray/green when the light hits it the right way. This is two coats with no top coat.
A England - Princess Tears
A England - Princess Tears
Saint George is a deep, forest green leaning scattered holographic teal. This is one of the most absolutely stunning polishes I have ever seen. It's so highly pigmented and just rich looking. It's beautiful. I love it. This is two coats with no top coat.
A England - Saint George
A England - Saint George
A England is three free and can be bought directly from their website if you live in the UK or from their international distributors.

0 comments: