Colors by Llarowe: Bea Stings and Young Turks

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Okay, so I know I've done a bunch of Colors by Llarowe so far, but every time I find myself going to swatch I find myself drifting towards her polishes first. They're so sparkly and pretty! Today I have two polishes from her Spring collection: Bea Stings! and Young Turks. These are the only two I've picked up so far because I really shouldn't buy more than a few polishes at a time. lol

Colors by Llarowe - Bea Stings!


Bea Stings! is a reddish pink holographic jelly polish with holographic micro glitter. This polish glided on so smoothly and is very pigmented. I almost got away with doing one coat on both of these polishes, but I had a few bare spots so I did a second coat. Two coats with top coat of Seche Vite.

Colors by Llarowe - Bea Stings!
Young Turks is a bright turquoise holographic polish. This polish also glided on incredibly smoothly and was very pigmented. I am a little disappointed how close this is to Good Fortune, but it is brighter. I would have picked up a different polish from the Spring collection had I realized that. It's still a very beautiful polish and I'll definitely be wearing it. Two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Colors by Llarowe - Young Turks
Colors by Llarowe - Young Turks
I really love both of these polishes, they're both so bright and pretty! I honestly can't wait to get others from this collection, but I'll have to wait until the next restock! Llarowe restocks about once a month and she always announces on her facebook and website when the pre-orders/restocks will be.

0 comments: