Different Dimension: Glitter Toppers Part 1

Sunday, March 30, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I've been crazy busy this week and haven't had any time to swatch! I did a lot of that today though, so I have some new swatches for you. :)

Different Dimension - Another Brick in the Wall


Today I have three glitter topper polishes from Different Dimension: Another Brick in the Wall*, My Highlighter Exploded and Squarey Hexy. I've had all three of these for a while now and they've thickened up a bit, so application was kinda eh. When I first got them they went on very smoothly. I honestly just need to thin them out a bit.

Another Brick in the Wall is a glitter topper with pink, black, and white squares; large pink hexes; and holographic micro glitter. You can see how pretty the holographic micro glitter looks in the second photo. This is two thin coats (due to the thickness of mine now) over China Glaze Liquid Leather with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Different Dimension - Another Brick in the Wall
My Highlighter Exploded is a glitter topper with large pink hexes; green and yellow mini hexes; and pink and yellow micro glitter. This is one coat over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise with a top coat of Seche Vite.
Different Dimension - My Highlighter Exploded
Different Dimension - My Highlighter Exploded
Squarey Hexy is a multi-color holographic glitter topper. This is two thin coats (due to the thickness of mine now) over China Glaze Purple Panic with a top coat of Seche Vite.
Different Dimension - Squarey Hexy
Different Dimension - Squarey Hexy
You can buy Different Dimension directly from their Etsy store or you can check out their facebook for international retailers.

*Please note: Another Brick in the Wall is not currently available for purchase at the time of this posting.

0 comments: