Tonic Polish: Rainbowfish

Friday, November 11, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! You might remember a few weeks ago I showed you Angelfish from Tonic Polish... well today I have it's sister polish, Rainbowfish! This is a linear holographic turquoise jelly polish with silver holo microglitter, pink to gold to green shifty multichrome flakies, and a purple shimmer flash! This polish is every bit as gorgeous as it's sister too! Silky smooth formula and fully opaque in three thin coats. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I really love both this polish and Angelfish. The holo, flakies, and shimmer with the color combos really appeals to me, but I do think I'm more partial to Angelfish because purple is my favorite color. But! I really love how much more colorful my fingers feel with Rainbowfish. They're both awesome. Do you own either of them? What do you think of Rainbowfish? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Tonic:

0 comments: