Different Dimension: Raindrops on Roses

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey y'all! Today I've got Different Dimension Raindrops on Roses to show you! This was the October custom for the facebook group Fantasmic Flakies so it's no longer available, but this is such a gorgeous polish that I couldn't resist sharing it with you!


Raindrops on Roses is a medium violet jelly with a variety of multichrome and sterling silver flakies, a dusting of holo, and a bright aqua shimmer. The formula on this is silky smooth and it's opaque in two coats. Be careful not to go too thin on coats because it will give you issues with patchiness if you do. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I freaking love this polish! Missi has a knack for nailing my favorite shades of purple and this is definitely one of them. Not only do I love the shade it is, but I love how unique it is. I have 900 polishes and I do not have anything like this in my collection. It glows. The shimmer in it legit makes it look as though it's glowing from within. Do you have this custom? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: