Different Dimension: The Eagle Has Landed

Monday, November 14, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have Different Dimension The Eagle Has Landed! This is a dark plummy purple with a strong copper shimmer and scattered holographic flakes. As you can see from the fill line on my bottle shot this is a well loved polish of mine. This is a deep and rich polish and I love it. The formula is on the jelly side so don't glob it on. It is very pigmented though and has full coverage in just two coats. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat in a lower lighting to show the shimmer better. 

Low Lighting Indoors with Daylight Bulbs
Low Lighting Indoors with Daylight Bulbs
Low Lighting Indoors with Daylight Bulbs
Low Lighting Indoors with Daylight Bulbs
I love how shimmery and deep this polish is. It's unbelievable gorgeous. I will say flat out that my skin tone really pulls out the reddish tones and it definitely does not look the same shade of purple in the bottle (or on my swatch ring) as it does on my nail. The power of skin tone, man. It makes a difference. What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments! 

0 comments: