Tonic Polish: Angelfish

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey y'all! I've got a new to me brand today! I've been eyeballing Tonic Polish for a while now and I finally got around to ordering some a few weeks ago. Today I've got one of those to show you, so without further ado I present Angelfish.


Angelfish is the periwinkle sister to Rainbowfish (which I'll be featuring sometime soon). It also has pink shimmer, green-gold multichrome flakies, silver holo microglitter, and is a linear holographic polish to boot. It. is. stunning. Seriously, this polish blew me away with how gorgeous it is. It has a silky smooth formula and was opaque in two coats. It did dry sort of satin, so if you want that shine make sure you slap a top coat on there. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I think it's safe to say I'm hooked on Tonic. Every polish I ordered was stunning and if all their formulas are like this one then I can easily see Tonic becoming a favorite brand of mine. This is currently available in the Tonic shop and retails for $12. Do you have any Tonics? What do you think of this one? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Tonic:

0 comments: