Octopus Party Nail Lacquer: Crypsis

Monday, October 03, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I've got Crypsis from Octopus Party Nail Lacquer! This polish was a group custom for the OPNL fan group The Octosquad. Come join us in there, we're fun! Plus sneak peeks and group customs and haikus and Dave... It's good times. I promise. 

Anyway! Onto the good stuff! Crypsis is a light, almost lavender like violet linear holographic polish with a strong metallic purple flash. This is a thinner polish and I recommend thin coats to avoid pooling around your cuticles. It has good coverage though and builds nicely. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
I don't have any clue why my one finger looks so weird here but whatever. This was the best shot I had showing the purple flash and I'm using it. lol I swear my finger looks like a regular finger normally.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I love this polish! Seriously, I own so many (so so many) purples and Crypsis is entirely unique to my collection. It's squishy and sparkly and shifty and just basically everything. There won't be any more restocks of this polish but I do know that there are a lot of ladies with backup bottles and I bet some of them would be willing to part with them. Come ask in The Octosquad and then hang around for whatever magic Dave works up next! What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: