Glam Polish: Halloween Edition

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have a few Halloween polishes from Glam Polish to show you: Magica de Spell, Ms. Eva Ernst, Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes, and Say Cheese and Die! So these are actually my first Glams and I gotta say they definitely left me wanting to go buy more. They all were excellent formulas and incredibly opaque. So let's get onto the swatches!

First up is Ms. Eva Ernst! This is a rich burgundy jelly packed with scattered holographic flakies. Formula was silky smooth and very opaque. This could be a one coater. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Next up is Magica de Spell! This is a deep purple jelly packed with scattered holographic flakies. Formula on this one is again excellent and very opaque. This could also be a one coater. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Next up is Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes! It's a grassy green packed with iridescent flakies and holo microglitter. Formula on this was excellent as well as opaque in one coat. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Last, but not least, is Say Cheese and Die! This is a bright red-orange jelly filled with iridescent flakies and holo microglitter. The formula on this one was excellent, but this one wasn't as opaque as the others. It took three coats to cover my visible nail line. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
I was really impressed with all of these. even the orange which isn't a color I typically reach for or buy for myself. These definitely won't be my last Glams! These are all currently available on the Glam website and range between $11.50 and $12.00. Grab them while you can since they are limited edition! Are you a fan of Glam? What did you think of these polishes? Let me know in the comments!

Edit: Okay, so I'm just now posting these on IG and looking at Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes directly above Magica de Spell on there I'm realizing that you can totally tell the difference in my skin tone and I feel the need to explain. I swatched these a week apart from each other and spent the week in between in Miami. I got a tan... and yes, I am so pasty that a little bit of color like that makes a big difference. lol

Follow Glam on Social Media:

0 comments: