Different Dimension: I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller

Thursday, January 19, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey y'all! Today I've got Different Dimension I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller to show you! Okay, so this is actually an older polish than I thought (man, time flies), it's from the November 2015 Holo Hookup box. For those of you not familiar with the box it's a monthly box that contains four holographic polishes for $40. Different Dimension is one of the permanent contributors.


I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller is a deep, red toned, plummy purple linear holographic polish. This polish is so gorgeous and is actually one of my favorite polishes in my collection. Fun fact: Both of my two favorite purples are from Different Dimension. This is one of them, the other is Lacerta. Of course both of them are limited editions, because life. lol Anyway! The formula is stellar on this and it could definitely be a one coater for those of you who work in thicker coats. I tend to favor thinner coats. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller (indoors with daylight bulbs)
I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller (indoors with daylight bulbs)
I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Different Dimension absolutely makes some of the best holos in my humble opinion. Her polishes consistently have an excellent formula, are incredibly opaque, and the linear holos are strong. Do you have this polish? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Different Dimension:

0 comments: