Glam Polish: 2017 Valentine's Day Duo

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I've got the Glam Polish 2017 Valentine's Day Duo to show you! So I'm a bit late showing you these since they've sold out already, but this is a gorgeous duo none the less. I really like that while these two colors definitely fit in with the Valentine's Day theme they aren't the typical reds you see released. Let's jump right into the swatches, shall we?

Le Grand Amour (which translates to "The Great Love") is a delicate lavender crelly with iridescent flakies, shimmering glass flecks, and holo flakes. I know I say this all the time, but I'm such a sucker for purples. This is such a gorgeous, soft, feminine color. I had no issues with application and this polish is opaque in two thicker coats. I tend to work in thin coats so shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.

Le Grand Amour (indoors with daylight bulbs)
These flakies produce some serious glow in low lighting. You can even see them in the bright lights of my light box, but definitely not to the extent that you can in low light.

Le Grand Amour (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Le Grand Amour (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Le Grand Amour (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Mon Chéri (which translates to "My Darling") is an intense baby pink holo with shimmering glass flecks and a variety of candy colored glitters. Application and opacity are good on this one too with it being opaque in two coats. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat. This polish will take a bit of scrubbing (not much!) to get off because of the glitters in it, but it's not full on glitter removal hell at all.

Mon Chéri (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Mon Chéri (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Mon Chéri (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Mon Chéri (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Lovely polishes, right? So anyway, like I said earlier, I was behind with getting these posted and they've sold out already. These went on sale January 20th as a set only and in very limited quantities. Did you manage to snag these when they went on sale? What do you think about them? Let me know in the comments!


Follow Glam on Social Media:

0 comments: