Baroness X: Oracle III

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have Oracle III from Baroness X to show you! This is a prototype that was included in the December Monthly Mythical Mystery box. There are three different versions, Oracle I, II, and III respectively and anyone who ordered the box received one of them randomly. There are minute differences between the glitter ratios in each one. Obviously, I received III since that's what I'm showing you today.



I love cabochon shots, they always look like mini galaxies on top of the bottle. Below is I think the first ever brush shot I've ever take and really shows off the bright green shimmer that was hard to capture on my nails in the artificial lighting I use.


Okay, now that we've got gratuitous bottle/cabochon/brush shots done, let's move onto the actual swatches. Oracle III is a microglitter topper in a clear base that shifts between green, teal, blue, and fuchsia. This could probably be built to full coverage on it's own eventually but you're much better off layering this over a base color. It's not really intended as a stand alone polish. I personally think it looks best over dark colors so I chose to layer it over black. Shown below is two coats over black with two coats of glossy top coat for smoothness.

Oracle III (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Oracle III (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Oracle III (indoors with daylight bulbs)
I honestly can't wait for the polish this is eventually going to be to come out because I need a full size bottle of this pronto. No details on when exactly that will be just yet, but keep your eyes peeled! Did you receive one of the other Oracles? How does it compare? Let me know what you think of this one in the comments!

Follow Baroness X on Social Media:

0 comments: