Tonic Polish: Enchanted Elixir

Sunday, January 15, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! So, I'm already not doing so great with keeping on schedule, but the truth is I have honestly just not really had time to sit down, swatch, edit, and then write up posts on a super consistent basis. It's a long story, but the short of it is that my boyfriend and I are buying his godmother's house from her sister (she passed back in September). So we've been doing a lot of work to that and I've been spending a lot of time going through stuff and packing. It's been incredibly time consuming.

Anyway! Today I've got Enchanted Elixir from Tonic Polish! This is an oldie from Tonic, but she's a beaut! I did have some problems trying to catch the shift in photos, so I did include one macro that I normally wouldn't because it's the only picture I got that really captured that shift well. It's a navy based jelly with a strong fuchsia/gold/green multichrome shimmer and gold holographic microglitter. Formula is nice and easy with this one and it's opaque in two coats. It will need a top coat for smoothness and that glossy finish. Shown below is two coats topped with a glossy top coat.

Enchanted Elixir (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Enchanted Elixir (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Enchanted Elixir (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Andddddd, my "artsy" macro that shows that shift...

Enchanted Elixir (indoors with daylight bulbs)
So I also want to throw out there as of when these photos we're taken I've had this on for a couple of days already and as you can see, zero tip wear. These wear like iron on me. So fantastic. This isn't currently available, but there is going to be a restock of older colors near the end of the month, so keep your eye out for it!

Follow Tonic:

0 comments: