WingDust: Beach Bum & Summer Storm

Sunday, April 03, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Today I have a couple of WingDust polishes for you! I didn't link to her Etsy shop because she's currently in the middle of moving, so it's best to keep an eye on her Facebook page for updates on the new shop! I bought both of these polishes well over a year ago, but as much as I've worn Beach Bum (it's half empty!) I've never gotten around to taking any pictures of it! Let's start with that one...

Beach Bum is a fuchsia crelly packed with various pink and holographic glitters and blue micro flake shimmer. This polish tends to be a little more jelly than cream, but application is fairly smooth for so much glitter. I did have to do some fishing, but that honestly is probably just because of how low my bottle has gotten. This polish is kind of sheer (visible nail line at three coats), so I decided to use an undie with it (a custom Anonymous Lacquer, sorry y'all. It's not available for sale - but go check out some of her other stuff!). This is two coats of Beach Bum over my undies topped with two coats of Seche Vite for smoothness.

Beach Bum
Beach Bum
Summer Storm is a gray crelly packed with various pink purple and holographic glitters and iridescent micro flakes. This one is more cream than jelly and has better opacity because of that. No undies needed for this one. Application was nice and smooth with minimal fishing (those bigger glitters can be tricky). Shown below is three coats topped with two coats of Seche Vite for smoothness.

Summer Storm
Summer Storm
I think both of these are gorgeous and WingDust has some of the most gorgeous polishes in my opinion. They all have this beautiful, subtle shimmer that isn't really caught in photos unless you get a macro shot. What's your favorite WingDust? Let us know in the comments!

0 comments: