ILNP: Purple Plasma

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have ILNP Purple Plasma to show you! If you're a little confused by the round bottle it's because I bought my bottle oh - about three or so years ago. So it's in the old style bottle. :) Multichromes are what first brought me to ILNP, but they make some amazingly gorgeous holos too!

Purple Plasma is an electric purple linear holographic polish with a fuchsia shimmer. Those of you who read my blog on a regular know by now that I am a lover of purples. This was one of those shades I had sitting in my drawer that I forgot how much I loved. It's such a gorgeous, vibrant shade of violet. Application is easy peasy as this is a creamy, deeply pigmented polish. Opaque in one coat, but more depth with two coats and zero application issues. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Purple Plasma (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Purple Plasma (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Purple Plasma (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Purple Plasma (indoors with daylight bulbs)
Love this polish! You can really see the fuchsia shimmer flecks in the macro shot! I also think it's worth noting that when I took these photos I had already been wearing this polish for three days. I do have some tip wear on my dominant hand, but it's minimal. ILNP makes really lovely polishes at an affordable price. You can get this one for $10 on their website. What do you think of this polish? Do you own any other ILNP? Let me know in the comments!

Follow ILNP on Social Media:

0 comments: