Glam Polish: February Heroes vs. Villains GPF Exclusives

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey Guys! Today I have some new shades from Glam Polish to show you! These are the Glam Polish Fans Heroes vs. Villains Group Exclusive Duo shades this month and they're called He Who Must Not Be Named and The Boy Who Lived. If you don't know the theme of this by now then I'm gonna need to revoke your nerd card you muggle! For all you who haven't figured it out yet (but seriously, if you didn't then I am very, very disappointed in you), the theme this month is Harry Potter vs. Voldemort!

He Who Must Not Be Named is a blackened blue jelly with green and blue iridescent flakies, shifting metallic flakies, and a fine holo microglitter. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that this one is my favorite out of the duo simply because it feels like a betrayal. But there it is. I choose Voldy over Harry. lol This polish has a great formula and glides on silky smooth. I did three thin layers, but you could achieve opacity in two layers depending on your application. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.




The Boy Who Lived is a garnet jelly with gold iridescent flakies, shifting metallic flakes, color shifting iridescent glitter, and fine holographic microglitter. This red definitely reminds me of both Gryffindor and blood (kinda morbid, sorry!). It's a beautiful shade of red though that I believe will compliment any skin tone. This one applied silky smooth too and had nice opacity. I again did three thin coats, but this could be a two coater depending on your application. Shown below is three coats with a glossy top coat.




These are currently available on the Glam Polish website, but you'll need the special code from the Glam Polish Fans group to bring the price down to the correct price! What do you think of these? Did they do a good job depicting Harry vs. Voldemort? Let me know what you think in the comments!


Follow Glam on Social Media:

0 comments: