Starting Fresh

Saturday, June 06, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello all! It's been quite some time... okay, a really long time, since I've done anything with this. I update my Instagram on a semi-regular basis, but I've seriously let this blog go. At this point I don't think I had many followers so it hasn't been a great loss, I'm sure. lol

My plan is to change that though. Start swatching on a more regular basis and making sure I update here with reviews on the polishes as well. I've given the blog a whole new look in honor of this fresh start, so be on the look out for things to come!

On that note, I will leave you with a mani I did recently. The base is A England Fonteyn with ILNP multichrome flakies (Supernova, Cold Fusion, Metropolis, and Gaia) sponged on top. I think it turned out quite lovely and the photo doesn't do the color shift justice.

L-R: Supernova, Cold Fusion, Metropolis, Gaia

0 comments: