Fair Maiden: Tauplexed & Purplexed

Thursday, September 10, 2015 Unknown 2 Comments


Hello! Today I have the limited edition Color4Nails exclusive Fair Maiden duo, Tauplexed and Purplexed! These have already been for sale once, but they will have one final restock at Color4Nails so you still have a chance to snag them! The restock date is still TBD. 

First up is Tauplexed. To me this is more of a dusty lavender that leans taupe in certain lighting rather than a pure taupe. It's gorgeous. The formula was a bit more difficult than other Fair Maidens I own, but I found that doing a slightly thicker coat rather than a thin one worked better. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Tauplexed
Tauplexed
Next up is Purplexed. This is an orchid purple with blue flakies that are hard to see with the naked eye but are evident in the bottle. No formula issues with this one. This is two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Purplexed
Purplexed

These are both stunning polishes which is nothing less than what I've come to expect from Fair Maiden. Keep an eye on updates from Color4Nails for when these will be restocked. You only have one more chance to get these!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I neeeeeeed Tauplexed, I hope I don't miss it the second time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't either! Sarah said a little while ago that they're sending the next batch to C4N at the end of the month, so keep an eye out for it around then. :)

      Delete